The capability to design and develop electronic systems and related software for various defence and commercial systems is a company success story. Rheinmetall Canada’s electronic systems are used in domains such as C-IED, soldier systems, battle management, training and simulation, and homeland security to name a few. Canada, the United States, the Netherlands, and severall other allies benefit from the company’s innovative and unique solutions for mission-critical defence or homeland security needs.
Rheinmetall Canada competencies in electronic systems include:
- System analysis, design, integration, test, and qualification.
- Subsystems integration and qualification.
- BMC4I software design and integration:
- Sensor/video integration and processing.
- Electronics design:
- Single board computers.
- Customized interfacing.
- Command and control software design and integration.